Saturday, November 14, 2009

Breaking

Something happened today that hurt me beyond words. Nothing major, my family and I are safe and healthy, something seemingly insignificant yet I was cut to the core. I cried not just cried but sobbed; all out on the floor sobbing. In fact as I am typing this my hands are still shaking and my heart is palpitating. An odd glitch in my system these palpitations. I can't stop the tears or the shaking. I have not cried like this since last horrid Spring when two of my wonderful grandparents passed and my son came very close to being intubated. Yet the storm seems to pass and life presses on. I am calm now; calmed by words. When I lose faith in humanity it is always the words that are the soothing balm. I am grounded , the shaking has stopped; one foot in front of the other and soon I will be in bed.

2 comments:

  1. I hate the breaking days. :( What happened, my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what happened or who...but i know that you are amazing. Its hard to remember during breaking moments, but you are. Please call me if you want to talk. Sending you lots of strength and love.
    I am praying too:)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete