Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Poop in the Pool

If you have read my last post and are wondering what I am doing during my "mommy alone time" today it does not involve mystery novels. My task on hand is cleaning poop out of our kid pool!! Yes, such fun and excitement!! This year we decided to buy a slightly larger kid pool so Ella could kick around and I could sit in it while holding William. The pool is so heavy when filled that I can't drag it across the lawn which leaves me in a "poopy" situation.  I am letting the poop settle down in the bottom (no, it is not solid) and now I have to go bale the water out bucketful by bucketful so I can drag it to an appropriate place to dump. 
I am reminded of that movie with Chevy Chase (Caddy shack??) where someone throws a candy bar into the pool and yells " Poop" or some other word.....  At least I am laughing today!! I better go get to work and stop procrastinating! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! We had a poopy situation also today. I took the boys to our local waterpark and ended up having to leave because someone pooped in the pool. Oh well what can you do! :)

    ReplyDelete